About the Cross Arm Breaker Match Guide: The ultimate goal of the Match Guide is to provide prospective and analysis from the wide ranging spectrum of matches that are occurring all over the world in 2015. From a small independent promotion such as Cara Lucha in Mexico to the Japanese leader New Japan Pro Wrestling to WXW in Germany, you will find original, analytic content about the best, worst, and the in between. We hope that these monthly, longer form pieces will spark debate and discussion and add to the current conversation that is so readily accessible via blogging and social media.
In this month’s issue:
- March is synonymous with tournaments, so this month we take a look at the booking & matches behind Tetsuya Naito’s New Japan Cup victory, as well as the tournament runs of Axel Dieter Jr. and Willie Mack in the wXw 16 Carat Gold and 2015 King of the Indies, respectively.
- In Mexico City, two young wrestlers looked to make a name for themselves in a high impact and adrenaline fueled mask match;
- Meanwhile in Guadalajara, two veteran luchadores turned back the clock with an unannounced and unexpectedly great match;
- And speaking of unforeseen great matches, Spud and EC3 had one of their own in TNA but just how good was it?;
- All of this and much more!
We are offering two versions of this e-book.
1. iBooks epub 3.0 (iPad optimized, Google Reader, Kindle App on Tablet)
2. PDF (optimized for PDF readers for desktop, laptop, and tablets)
We recommend using iBooks, the Amazon Kindle App on your tablet of choice, or a PDF viewer on the tablet of choice for the best reading experience.
In case you missed them, the January and February versions of the Match Guide which can be downloaded for free by following the links below.