About the Cross Arm Breaker Match Guide: The ultimate goal of the Match Guide is to provide prospective and analysis from the wide ranging spectrum of matches that are occurring all over the world in 2015. From a small independent promotion such as Cara Lucha in Mexico to the Japanese leader New Japan Pro Wrestling to WXW in Germany, you will find original, analytic content about the best, worst, and everything the in between. We hope that these monthly, longer form pieces will spark debate and discussion and add to the current conversation that is so readily accessible via blogging and social media.
In this month’s issue:
- Kota Umeda, Royota Nakatsu and the confusing nature of pro wrestling prospects;
- Is Kento Miyahara the next big Japanese pro wrestling star?;
- A cage match involving Jack Evans that is more than just daredevil cage spots (though there were plenty of those, too.):
- Over 25 “quick hit” reviews; and
- MID YEAR SPECIAL: Which wrestlers are the best of 2015 so far? We grade and evaluate the top 30 luchadores, top 30 U.S./Canada based wrestlers, top 15 Japanese based wrestlers, and Top 10 European wrestlers based on their performances during the first six months of the year!
We are offering two versions of this e-book.
1. iBooks epub 3.0 (iPad optimized, Google Reader, Kindle App on Tablet)
2. PDF (optimized for PDF readers for desktop, laptop, and tablets)
We recommend using iBooks, the Amazon Kindle App on your tablet of choice, or a PDF viewer on the tablet of choice for the best reading experience.
In case you missed them, the first FIVE issues of the Match Guide can still be downloaded for FREE by following the links below, but only for a little while longer. Don’t miss out!